Reach Up and Job DevelopmentYouth Services
On site Employment Advisor works with parents on Reach-Up to identify strengths, set goals, uncover paid and unpaid work and training opportunities, gain and maintain employment and professional skills.
Reach Up can help you with:
- Someone to help you find your place in the work world.
- Identifying your skills, abilities, interests, training or education needs.
- Preparing you for work.
- Finding and affording quality childcare.
- Securing and funding transportation.
- Work-related costs such as clothing, tools, and supplies.
Eligibility depends on your income, resources, living expenses, who lives with you, your ability to work, and other factors.
“Reach Up helped me focus on my short term and long term goals.
They were MY goals but my case manager helped me figure out
if they were realistic.” Former Reach Up participant